Cinnamon Bark essential oil’s warm and comforting aroma exudes a familiar scent from the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. It plays an integral role in our proprietary, top-selling Thieves® essential oil blend, where it is combined with Clove, Lemon, and other essential oils for a signature aroma. There’s no doubt that Cinnamon Bark is a favourite during the winter seasons, as its sweet and spicy scent evokes memories of the holidays. For a festive note, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg. Cinnamon Bark can also be applied topically if diluted properly to avoid skin irritation.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Can be applied to skin for cleansing purposes
- Can be added to household cleaning products for a spicy, enriching aroma
- Can be diffused to eliminate strong odors
- Contains the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde
- Cinnamon Bark’s spicy, candied aroma can help create a comforting environment when diffused in your home. Apply Cinnamon Bark topically to create a warming sensation.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Make the kitchen a gathering place for friends and family with this warm, inviting aroma.
- Focus on deep work in your study or at your desk with this spicy scent.
- Find rainy day respite in your bedroom by diffusing this cozy, nostalgic aroma as you cuddle up in bed with fluffy pillows and a book.
- Combine Cinnamon Bark with water in a glass spray bottle for a quick cleansing formula and apply it to surfaces.
- Add 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil to soapy water and pour it down the drain. Let the mixture sit for 1 hour to freshen a musty garbage disposal.
- Dilute Cinnamon Bark with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it on your feet for a warming sensation.
- Diffuse it in your home, especially during the holidays, for an inviting, warm environment.
- Get creative by combining Cinnamon Bark with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
GET TO KNOW
Cinnamon Bark essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994