Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) essential oil has a sweet, bright aroma reminiscent of a blossoming orchard of orange trees. Start your day with an uplifting burst of liquid sunshine by diffusing Orange as you get ready in the morning. With just a few drops, you can fill any space with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity. Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine it with complementary oils such as Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, and Patchouli.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living customers. To become a Young Living customer click on the "Become a Customer" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Has a sweet, uplifting aroma
- Can be massaged into skin for an energizing aroma
- Contains the naturally occurring constituents limonene and alpha-pinene
- Can be added to household cleaner for a sweet citrus scent
- Works as an adhesive remover
- Can be diffused to add a touch of warmth to your space any time of year
- Can be applied to skin in the evening to help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- With its bright, citrusy aroma, Orange essential oil is a great choice for diffusing in the morning and throughout the day. Not only does its scent help clear the mind, but Orange essential oil may also help eliminate unwanted odors. When mixed with a light moisturizer and applied to the skin, Orange essential oil may help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Orange, like other citrus oils, can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time in the sun.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Rejuvenate your home and inspire new memories with this bright aroma during family time.
- Peel into a slice of summer with a sunny aroma that will brighten your kitchen prep time for Sunday brunch with friends and family.
- Step into a warm bubble bath and breathe in this natural mood-boosting aroma after a demanding day of work.
- Energize the bedroom and feel revitalized to tackle any obstacle the moment your feet slide out of bed in the morning.
- Play around with different essential oil combos for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny, warm-weather scent, or diffuse it with Cinnamon Bark and Clove for a festive smell that is perfect for the holidays.
- Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel in a small glass spray bottle and spritz over linens to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Add it to your nighttime face regimen to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to smooth the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse Orange in your children’s play areas; they’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
Get to Know
YL Region: Most Young Living Orange essential oil comes from Brazil.