The Finca Botanica Farm Collection features four rare, exotic essential oils from plants cultivated at Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Chongon, Ecuador: Incan Melissa, Paicotea, Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang and Palo Santo. Did you know, Incan Melissa and Paicotea—two new, Young Living-exclusive essential oils are available only as part of this collection? Bring a touch of the Ecuadorian tropics into your home.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available for registered Brand Partners. Please enroll or login to the Virtual Office to purchase.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
How To Use
- Bathing: Mix Incan Melissa essential oil into your Young Living Bath and Shower Gel Base or unscented soap to create your own lemony-fresh body cleanser or hand soap.
- Perfume: Combine Paicotea essential oil with citrus and conifer oils, such as Orange, Northern Lights Black Spruce, or Idaho Grand Fir in a roller bottle and top off with Young Living V-6® Vegetable Oil Complex to create a rich, robust personal fragrance.
- Moisturise:Add Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang essential oil to your favourite unscented body lotion or to Young Living V-6® Vegetable Oil Complex and use as a pampering total-body moisturiser.
- Spiritual Practice: Apply Palo Santo essential oil during prayer, meditation, or yoga to introduce a sensory element that enhances your practice.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Incan Melissa is not intended for use during pregnancy.
Incan Melissa essential oil
Lippia alba* (Incan Melissa) leaf/stem oil. May contain: Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
Paicotea essential oil
Ocotea aciphylla* (Paicotea) leaf oil. May contain: Cinnamal**, Cinnamyl alcohol**
Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang essential oil
Cananga odorata* (Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang) ﬂower oil. May contain: Benzyl alcohol**, Benzyl benzoate**, Benzyl salicylate**, Eugenol**, Farnesol**, Geraniol**, Isoeugenol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
Palo Santo essential oil
Bursera graveolens* (Palo Santo) wood oil. May contain: Limonene**, Linalool**
*100% pure essential oil
**Natural constituents of essential oils