Known as one of the oldest varieties of wheat, einkorn’s natural genetic code and low gluten levels make it more compatible with the human body than modern, hybridized wheat. This makes einkorn grain easier to digest, so that nutrients are better absorbed. Many of these nutrients are also more abundant in einkorn grain than in modern wheat, making einkorn a must-have for your pantry.
Made of highly nutritious, un-hybridized einkorn flour, Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Rotini is your go-to foundation for nutritious, delicious, fun meals that bring the goodness of einkorn wheat to the dinner table. Einkorn Rotini is just one more way Young Living is delivering goodness from our fields to your family. Stoneground einkorn flour grown in France by artisan farmers.Primary Benefits:
- Einkorn is non-GMO.
- Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Rotini contains no artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives.
- An ancient grain, einkorn is known as one of the oldest varieties of wheat.
- A “hulled” grain, einkorn’s hull can protect it against contamination and insects.
- Einkorn’s genetic code has only 14 chromosomes, compared to modern wheat with its 42 chromosomes.
- Its unique genetics give einkorn a lower gluten content than modern varieties of wheat.
- Einkorn has a more favourable gliadin to glutenin ratio than modern wheat varieties. Einkorn has a gliadin to glutenin ratio of 2:1 compared to 0.08:1 for durum and hard red wheat.
- Grown and stone-ground in France by artisan farmers and millers, Young Living’s einkorn products are produced in small batches using traditional methods
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.