Say hello to our cutest essential oil diffuser yet: Feather the Owl. Tuck your little ones in each night or energise any playroom with this multi-function diffuser—it’s a humidifier, aroma diffuser, night-light and white-noise machine, all in one! Easy to use, Feather the Owl features multiple diffusion from low to high, 10 different LED light options and 5 white-noise sound options.
Each diffuser comes with a 5 ml bottle of Lavender essential oil.
Exclusive Easy-Touch Talons offer touch-sensitive power and light operation. Diffuses your favourite essential oils and works perfectly with Young Living’s KidScents essential oil blends.
Three run modes to customise your aromatic experience: High mode runs continuously for approximately 5-6 hours, Low mode runs continuously for approximately 8 hours, Intermittent mode runs for approximately 10 hours—1 minute on, 1 minute off.
Built-in speaker with five different sound variations: rain, birds, ocean waves, fan and lullaby.
Ten different LED light options to fit any mood.
Night-light and white noise function independently of diffuser mode.
Adult supervision is advised.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
How to Use
1. Remove Feather’s lid.
2. Add room-temperature water until it reaches but does not exceed the water fill line.
3. Add 5-8 drops of Young Living essential oil.
4. Replace lid.
5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
6. Tap the middle toe on the right foot to turn on the diffuser. One tap for high mode, two taps for low mode, and three taps for intermittent mode. Four taps will turn the diffuser off.
7. Tap the middle toe on the left foot to cycle through light modes and colours.
8. Press the sound button on the back of the diffuser to cycle through the sound options. Press the volume button to adjust the volume.