Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and one of the most important vitamins required by our bodies. Super C™ not only contains 2,166% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C per serving (2 tablets), but it is also fortified with rutin, citrus bioflavonoids and minerals to balance electrolytes and enhance the effectiveness and absorption of vitamin C.*
An indispensable supplement, Super C™ offers head-to-toe benefits. In additional to helping our bodies maintain healthy bones, hair, nails and skin, it is a valuable source of essential vitamins and minerals our bodies need to perform its daily functions. The ingredients in Super C™ play an important role in normal immune and circulatory functions, help to strengthen connective tissues, and promote overall health, vitality, and longevity.
*Because our bodies cannot manufacture vitamin C, we can benefit by consuming this powerful antioxidant daily.
The benefits of Super C™ supplement include:
- Source of vitamins and minerals, factors in normal growth and development that support biological functions, playing a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in collagen formation to develop and maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums, in connective tissue formation and wound healing.
- Provides antioxidants that decrease the adverse effects of free radicals on physiological functions and lipid oxidation in body tissues. Also helps to fight, protect (cells) against and reduce (the oxidative effect of/the oxidative damage caused by/cell damage caused by) free radicals.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin, bones, hair and nails.
- Helps to maintain immune function, the body's ability to metabolize nutrients, DNA synthesis, muscle function, metabolism and tissue formation, and acid-base metabolism. Also helps in the process of normal regulation of cell division and specialization.
- Helps to prevent Vitamin C deficiency.
- Source of calcium, an electrolyte for the maintenance of good health. Adequate calcium, as part of a healthy diet and physical activity, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.Free of common allergens. Formulated without artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, salt, sugar, starch, corn, wheat, yeast, or soy products. Be sure to follow label instructions.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. If you have stomach ulcers or inflammation, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If overdose or accidental ingestion by a child occurs, call a Poison Control Center immediately.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight.