- Bring an invigorating aroma into your home by diffusing Grapefruit in the morning.
- Create a refreshing room spritzer by mixing Grapefruit, Peppermint, Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, and distilled water in a glass spray bottle.
- Combine a few drops with a carrier oil such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for an uplifting massage.
- Use it as part of your skin care regimen in lotions, toners, and cleansers for clean, healthy-looking skin. Keep in mind that Grapefruit is a photosensitive oil. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after topical application.
In aromatherapy, Grapefruit can be used topically or inhaled as a nervine/calmative.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Freshen up the kitchen after cooking or cleaning with Grapefruit’s bright, uplifting aroma.
- Invite the effervescent aroma into the living room to add a sunny note to a party or family time.
Grapefruit has a fresh, invigorating aroma that encourages feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness. Instantly brighten your kitchen, living room, or office by diffusing its citrus scent, or apply it topically for smoother-looking skin.
Adults: Add 2-6 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of carrier oil and apply once daily. Do not use essential oils undiluted. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
Sweet Springtime Renewal
- 2 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 4 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 2 drops Lemongrass essential oil
- 2 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops Bergamot essential oil
Cautions and Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application.
Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.