Ginger+ food flavouring is distilled from the root of the ginger plant and complements a variety of dishes. A warm and spicy flavouring, ginger is a staple in many dishes including baked goods such as cookies, cakes, muffins and pies. With a bold and distinct ginger taste, Young Living’s Ginger+ food flavouring is a versatile oil that’s great to have in the pantry when you don’t have fresh ginger on hand.
Young Living’s spicy Ginger+ food flavouring adds a delightful ginger taste to your favourite soups, stir-fry recipes, marinades and noodle dishes. Whether used in a sweet or savoury recipe, Ginger+ food flavouring adds freshness and bold flavour to any dish.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
- Add a drop of Ginger+ to prepared pumpkin pie filling for unbelievable spice and warmth.
- Combine with savoury foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp or vegetables and with sides such as noodles or rice.
- Add a drop of Ginger+ to your favourite tea for an invigorating hot drink.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic and add 1 or 2 drops of Ginger+ to a pitcher of homemade lemonade.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger+ and mix it into a marinade or salad dressing for a zing of exotic flavour.
- Try this ginger-orange stir-fry sauce: In a bowl, combine ½ cup chicken broth, 2 tablespoons of orange marmalade, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, a clove of minced garlic and 1 drop of Ginger+. Prepare chicken or pork and vegetables for a stir-fry. Once the meat and vegetables are fully cooked, add the sauce. The ginger lends just the right amount of zing to this recipe. If you prefer a spicier sauce, gradually add more Ginger+ using the toothpick method until you are pleased with the level of spiciness and flavour.
Be sure to check out our blog for more tips and recipes on cooking with essential oils.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)† root oil
†100% pure, YLTG essential oil