Originating in Southeast Asia, Lemongrass essential oil is distilled from the leaves and woody stalks of the lemongrass plant. With a subtle citrus-herb scent, Lemongrass oil offers a sophisticated and relaxing aroma that transforms your home’s environment.
Try diffusing Lemongrass for an aroma that can inspire a sense of clarity and relaxation for you and your whole family. Enhance that relaxing aroma by adding Lemongrass oil to your cleaning products, dishes, and laundry. Add 3–4 drops in a sink full of dishes, a load of laundry, or your all-purpose cleaner formula for an exotic, clean-smelling boost. Its relaxing aroma also makes it a great complement to post-workout massage.
Lemongrass essential oil will invigorate the senses with its bright, lemony scent. The delicate citrus flavour complements many dishes—especially Asian recipes—and can be incorporated into your seasonings for meals in various cuisines. Add a couple of drops to a glass of water or a hot cup of complementing tea for a zip of flavour.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How To Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Culinary: Add to culinary dishes to enhance and brighten flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Dilute Lemongrass with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for massage after workouts, sports, or just a long and busy day.
- To fill your home with the clean and refreshing smell of Lemongrass, diffuse during cleaning and add a few drops to your favourite cleaning formulas.
- Make your own substitute for chemical-based air fresheners. Add up to 10 drops to a small spray bottle filled with distilled water and spritz over carpets, furniture, and linens to help eliminate stale odours.
- Put 3-5 drops on a cotton ball and place it in your linen cupboard. Your linens will absorb the scent, and keep them smelling fresh.
- Add 2–3 drops to water or hot tea for a light, interesting flavour.
- Deodorise your fridge: half-fill a small container with baking soda and 5-10 drops of Lemongrass essential oil, and leave it in the fridge with the lid off.
- DIY air freshener: put 3-5 drops of essential oil onto 3-4 cotton balls and place them in a tiny bowl. You can place the bowls all around the house (perhaps behind the toilet or on the window sills) for a fresh-smelling home.
- DIY car freshener: select what shape you’d like, and cut out two pieces of felt and one piece of cardboard, and glue the felt to both sides of the cardboard. Put 3-6 drops of essential oil on each side, and refresh when needed.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil