BLM™ combines dynamic ingredients such as type II collagen, MSM and glucosamine sulphate, which have been shown to support joint cartilage health. BLM™ also provides temporary relief from symptoms of mild arthritis.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. REFER TO THE HEALTH WARNINGS BELOW.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Decrease symptoms of mild arthritis
- Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Helps maintain joint cartilage health
- Helps support joint cartilage health
- Formulated with a proprietary blend of MSM, glucosamine, collagen and essential oils
- Contains Idaho Balsam Fir, Copaiba, Clove
- Glucosamine sulfate - 373 mg (Equivalent to Glucosamine - 175 mg)
- Dimethyl sulfone (MSM) - 24 mg
- Abies balsamea (Balsam fir) stem bark oleoresin essential oil - 5.7 mg
- Copaiba oil - 5.7 mg
- Manganese Aspartate - 5.9 mg (Equivalent to Manganese - 1 mg)
- Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) flower bud essential oil - 1.1 mg
- Derived from seafood.
- Not suitable for vegetarians or those who suffer from shellfish allergies.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children .
- Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
The source of collagen in BLM is chicken.
The shellfish warning is due to the glucosamine, which is sourced from crab and shrimp.