Sulfurzyme contains a unique blend of Ningxia wolfberry fruit powder, Copaiba essential oil and MSM, a dietary sulfur that improves hair health, promotes nail strength. Sulfurzyme also relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and reduces mild joint inflammation as well as mild joint aches and pains. It can even help support recovery time after exercise.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. REFER TO THE HEALTH WARNINGS BELOW.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Maintains hair health
- Enhances hair health
- Maintains hair strength and thickness
- Assists nail growth
- Increases nail strength
- Relieves mild joint aches and pains
- Relieves symptoms of mild arthritis and mild osteoarthritis
- Reduce mild joint inflammation
- Helps support joint cartilage health
- Reduces mild joint inflammation and swelling
- Maintains joint mobility and flexibility
- Helps improve joint mobility
- Aids with post exercise recovery
- Dimethyl sulfone (MSM) - 400 mg
- Lycium barbarum (Wolfberry) fruit powder - 50 mg
- Copaiba oil - 17.5 mg
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tree fiber/pulp from North American forests are used, thus they are plant based. The MSM specifically comes from pine trees.
There is no sodium in this product.
Young Living Essential Oils
Australasia PTY LTD.
PO Box 7707
Baulkham Hills BC
1300 28 9536 (1300 AU YLEO)