Vitality-Infused Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Recipe
Jump to recipe
Send your taste buds on a trip south of the border with this exciting twist on a classic recipe. Pure Vitality™ essential oils add a hint of flavor and spice that take these enchiladas to the next level. Simple, filling, and delicious, this is bound to become a weeknight staple.
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Recipe
- Prepare Homemade Green Chile Enchilada Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread 1/3 of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch glass baking pan.
- Dip 1 tortilla into sauce and set on plate.
- Place desired amount of shredded chicken and cheese on tortilla and roll up.
- Place tortilla in baking dish.
- Repeat steps 3–5 for remaining tortillas.
- Pour remaining sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top and serve.
What are your go-to recipes for a simple and filling meal?
Share with us in the comments!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!