Send your taste buds on a trip south of the border with this exciting twist on a classic recipe. Pure Vitality™ essential oils add a hint of flavor and spice that take these enchiladas to the next level. Simple, filling, and delicious, this is bound to become a weeknight staple.
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Recipe
Category Videos Vitality Recipes
- ½ pound shredded chicken
- 6–8 Einkorn Tortillas
- ½ cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Homemade Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- Prepare Homemade Green Chile Enchilada Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread 1/3 of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch glass baking pan.
- Dip 1 tortilla into sauce and set on plate.
- Place desired amount of shredded chicken and cheese on tortilla and roll up.
- Place tortilla in baking dish.
- Repeat steps 3–5 for remaining tortillas.
- Pour remaining sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top and serve.
Wow!..The best Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Recipe i have tried. Highly recommended.
This looks awesome & I want to Pin it but it won’t load properly. It asks me to pick an image & nothing appears on the screen.
We’re working on upgrading our posts’ compatibility with Pinterest. Check back in the future to pin this, and any other recipes you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!
I want to work from your farm
I am going to try this soon! I will let you know the outcome!!! Looks yummy!!
This recipe was delicious!!! I used canned premium white breast chicken which made it very easy. Yummy!
Thank you for posting this glorious recipe! I am new to Young Living and as a passionate chef I am intrigued to begin cooking with the Vitality oils and hope to have opportunity to even contribute recipes in the future! This was my first introduction to the einkorn flour as well, I’m really excited to be expanding my culinary world with your products, and can’t wait to get more deeply involved!