- 15 fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup Blue Agave or honey
- 4–12 drops Grapefruit Vitality essential oil (to taste, but the more the better—up to 12 drops)
- 8 cups sparkling or still water
- In the bottom of a glass pitcher, gently muddle together the mint leaves and Blue Agave or honey.
- Add Grapefruit Vitality essential oil and water.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
I grow Mint plants in the growing season, so trying the peppermint vitality or spearmint vitality EOs sounds good.
Can you use a mint essential oil in place of the mint leaves?
Hi Karen, You are welcome to add 1-2 drops of Peppermint or Spearmint essential oil if you prefer.