- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl. With two butter knives, cut in the solid coconut oil, mixing evenly. Add cheese and garlic, stirring thoroughly.
- Add cold water to beaten egg. Add essential oils to egg mixture.
- Make a crater in the center of the dry mixture and pour the egg mixture into the hole.
- Stir until a dough ball forms. Knead about 1 minute. Place on a floured board and roll into a rectangle shape, about 10x6 inches and about ½ inch thick. Use additional flour as needed.
- Parallel to the long edge, cut into 1 inch-thick strips. Gently twist two strips together into a braid. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15–18 minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle coarse salt on top of braids. Allow to cool before handling.
© 2021 COPYRIGHT (C) 2017 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - YOUNG LIVING