Looking for the perfect Mother’s Day gift for the special women in your life, but feeling stuck? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! While fancy and glamourous gifts may catch your eye, there’s nothing quite as heart felt as giving your mum something homemade with love. Here are some of our best DIY gifts that are sure to make her day and put a smile on her face.
- Essential Oil Infused Honey
1/4 cup honey
5-8 drops of essential oil
Place into a glass jar and mix well.
Try these essential oils suggestions:
TIP: Wrap the jar in cute ribbon or even paint the outside of it for extra sentiment.
- Perfume Roller
- Roller bottle
- V6 Oil
- 20 drops of essential oil
Shop our Soothing Scents Gift Set for everything you need!
- Clay Diffuser Bracelet
What you need:
- Airdry clay
- Elastic string
Note: You can even use other options like wooden beads, leather beads or lava beads.
- Roll a piece of the clay into a small ball shape.
- Feed the clay balls through a toothpick.
- Let it set for 12-24 hours.
- Once it has hardened, string the clay balls through the elastic string to make the bracelet.
- Tie off so the clay balls don’t slip away.
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to the bracelet.
Shop our special Mother’s Day gift sets here.