The most wonderful time of the year is here! Time to turn up the Christmas music and add Christmas Spirit essential oil blend in all the diffusers! Soaking in the holiday spirit and spreading Christmas cheer is the best part of the season, so here’s 11 ways you can bring the Christmas spirit into your home and share it with others.
O’ Christmas Tree
When decorating the tree, opt for a classic, home-for-the-holidays look. Get the whole family involved, go green, and save some cash with these festive DIY tips:
- String dried orange slices or popcorn to make a garland to hang around the tree.
- Add a couple of drops of Pine essential oil into the branches for an irresistibly cosy scent to make your fake tree smell just like a real one.
#YLTIP: Grab your empty oil bottles, remove the oil dropper, and gently press the bottles over each bulb on your twinkly lights.
Sugar Plums Danced in Their Heads
Drag a mattress or some sleeping bags in front of the tree for a snuggly sleepover with the kids, a Christmas movie date night, or even a fun night in with the girls and create some special memories!
It’s Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas
Make your whole house smell like Santa’s workshop! When sprucing up for holiday guests, clean and create angelic aromas all at once.
- Put several drops of Christmas Spirit essential oil blend on a cotton ball and place in the dirt tank of your vacuum. As you go over carpets and hardwood floors, the scent will fill every room.
- Make a no-fuss, totally green air freshener with 1 tablespoon witch hazel and 15-25 drops of essential oil in 200ml of water.
Dressed in Holiday Style
If your whole house isn’t decked out for Christmas, what are you doing?! Elevate your kitchen and bathrooms with Christmas Spirit™ Foaming Hand Soap.
Give It to Someone Special
While there is so much to be grateful for this time of year, there are so many who aren’t as fortunate this year. Try and volunteer at a school, deliver food to a homeless shelter, or donate to a charitable cause. Make giving back the reason for the season by serving your community.
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Among all the gift-giving, selfless serving, and holiday fun, make sure to take a moment for you. Whether you’re able to sneak away for a silent night or get a jump start on a merry morning, a bath is the perfect present to yourself. Mix 5 drops Christmas Spirit with ½ cup Epsom salt and add to a hot bath, or simply add a couple of drops of Peppermint to your shower floor to enjoy a spa-like morning.
Oh, What Yum
We love a good Aussie summer with a day well spent outdoors be sure to cool off with a classic festive mocktail!
Parties for Hosting
Nothing says it’s time to celebrate the season like watching your favourite Christmas movie! Invite some friends over, jump into matching pyjamas, and get cosy with this diffuser blend.
Voices Singing, “Let’s Be Jolly”
A wise person once said, “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” We couldn’t agree more – although some might! Whether you’ve got perfect pitch or just like to listen, here’s some magic al music ideas for you:
- Head to a local Christmas concert.
- Create a playlist of traditional tunes and blast them all season long.
- Get the family together and host a Kids Christmas Musical and have your kids perform a Christmas song to all – we promise you’ll leave with lots of laugh and memories cherished.
Do You Wanna Build a Sandman?
Nothing like spending these warm summer days at the beach! Celebrate the season with a twist by making a sandman complete with a bucket cap and a pair of sunnies.
Merry and Bright
Make the most of every moment this season. Whether you plan a family vacation or stay in with a couple of Christmas movies and a BBQ, cherish each moment and surround yourself with those that matter most. PLUS, if you get stuck, you can always attempt our Gingerbread Cookies – it’ll be a delicious treat to enjoy the season with memories made.