A hydrating splash of essential oil-infused goodness, NingXia Zyng™ uses the same whole-fruit wolfberry puree found in our popular superfruit supplement, NingXia Red®. We add sparkling water, pear and blackberry juices, and a hint of Lime and Black Pepper essential oils for a dynamic, unique taste. You’ll enjoy a refreshing energy boost that’s full of flavour without artificial flavours and preservatives.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Includes natural Lime and Black Pepper essential oils
- Lime essential oil provides limonene and citral, which are both high in antioxidants
- Quenches with a refreshing, energising, lightly sparkling formula
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No preservatives
- Hydrating energy
- No added sugars
- Only 35 calories per can
- White tea leaf extract
- Ningxia wolfberry puree
- Blackberry juice concentrate
- Black Pepper and Lime essential oils
- NingXia Dried Wolfberries
- Gary's True Grit Einkorn Granola
- Slique Bars
- NingXia Red
- Gently invert can before opening.
- To take your NingXia Zyng to the next level, add a splash of NingXia Red!
- Contains naturally occurring caffeine from white tea extract (35 mg), so use in moderation if consuming after 3:00 PM.
- Not intended for young children, pregnant or lactating women or those who may be sensitive to caffeine.
Young Living Essential Oils
Australasia PTY LTD.
PO Box 7707
Baulkham Hills BC
1300 28 9536 (1300 AU YLEO)