When it comes to using one product to complete multiple tasks on our conquer-the-world list, we count on a few essential oils. Like a Swiss Army Knife, these oils—Lemon essential oil, Thieves® essential oil blend, Peppermint essential oil, Cedarwood essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, and Lavender essential oil—have an application that’s right for the situation at hand.
LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
Naturally occurring constituent: d-limonene
Besides smelling amazing, Lemon essential oil is also a workhorse around the house. It’s useful in your toiletries bag, too, since it may improve the healthy appearance and sheen of hair and may reduce the appearance of blemishes.*
Once Lemon Vitality is in your kitchen, you’ll be reaching for it on the regular for its zesty taste.
Use Lemon essential oil:
- To eliminate odors. Diffuse this refreshing and energizing scent anywhere musty smells tend to arise. Put 2–3 drops on a cotton ball and place at the bottom of the diaper or garbage pail to keep things fresh.
- To freshen surfaces. Add to natural household cleaners before wiping down dirty surfaces.
- In your beauty routine. Add to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or add to conditioner or DIY hair masks to bring out hair’s natural shine.
Use Lemon Vitality:
- In the kitchen. Create custom dressings or marinades with a few drops or substitute 1 drop of Lemon Vitality for 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in your baking.
- As a supplement. Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as needed.
- On the go. Before you head out, add 2–3 drops of Lemon Vitality to your glass water bottle.
THIEVES ESSENTIAL OIL
Naturally occurring constituents: limonene, eucalyptol
Thieves Vitality makes a great supplement. When taken internally, Thieves Vitality essential oil can help support overall wellness and includes powerful antioxidants.*
- To refresh musty carpets. Combine 5 drops of Thieves with 1 cup of baking soda and let the mixture sit overnight. Sprinkle over carpets and allow to sit for 10–15 minutes before vacuuming.
- To eliminate odor. Add a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend to your dishwasher before running.
- To create an environment of peace and security. Diffuse wherever you need its comforting aroma.
Use Thieves Vitality:
- As a supplement. Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- For flavor. Swirl in a drop to your morning juice, tea, or NingXia Red®.
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Active component: menthol
Invigorate your senses with Peppermint’s aroma or enjoy its cooling sensation on your skin. A key ingredient in PanAway®, AromaEase®, Deep Relief™ Roll-On, and other blends, Peppermint combines beautifully with other aromas.
Peppermint Vitality tastes delicious and supports healthy habits. It can support gastrointestinal system comfort, healthy bowel function, normal digestion, enhance healthy gut function, and maintain the digestive tract’s efficiency.* Plus, it may support performance during exercise!*