5 overnight chia breakfast bowl recipes
Start the day off right with a healthy breakfast infused with the fresh flavor of 100 percent pure essential oils! Instead of grabbing a sugary pastry or drink, fill up on real food with an overnight chia breakfast bowl. We’ve rounded up a handful of chia seed pudding recipes—from traditional to exotic—so you can create a perfect morning!
The best part is that these breakfast bowls are simple and easy. Just prep a few ingredients the night before, let your creation sit in the fridge, and enjoy it the next morning! Be sure to prevent clumps by giving the chia seed pudding a good stir when you take it out to eat or stir it about 30–60 minutes after you put it in the fridge.
Lime and Coconut Chia Bowl
Craving something tropical? We combined lime, coconut, and banana to create paradise in a bowl!
- ½ cup lime yogurt
- ½ cup coconut almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 drops Lime Vitality™ essential oil
- Additional yogurt if needed (you can use plain yogurt to reduce the sugar)
- Suggested toppings: coconut flakes, banana slices
- In a small bowl or cup, mix yogurt, coconut almond milk, chia seeds, and Lime Vitality.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Add an extra spoonful of yogurt if needed.
- Add desired toppings and serve cold.
© 2021 COPYRIGHT (C) 2017 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - YOUNG LIVING