Bergamot essential oil’s effervescent citrus aroma makes it a great addition to your morning routine and to liven up your household chores. The yellow-green peel of this orange-shaped fruit is cold pressed to produce pure essential oil. While Bergamot has a primarily tart and uplifting aroma, there are also sweet and relaxing elements, making it a popular addition to perfumes. Bergamot has attracted attention for its skin-cleansing properties, and its elegant scent makes it a popular addition to luxury shampoos, soaps, and cleansers. Bergamot can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying the oil before spending time in the sun.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, and beta-pinene
- *Bergamot can cause photosensitivity; do not apply it before going into direct sunlight.镇定
- Linalyl Acetate
- Bergamot has a unique citrus aroma with a distinctively spicy floral hint and a woodsy backdrop. The sweet-smelling top note can be worked into your favorite relaxation rituals to help provide relaxing and calming sensation aromatically.
Aromatic: Diffuse 1 to 3 times daily.
- Turn a lazy afternoon into uplifted relaxation with a bright, sweet aroma wafting from your diffuser.
- Invite calm into your classroom with this happy scent.
- Help boost positivity around the office with this uplifting citrus aroma.
- Upgrade your skin care routine by adding a drop of Bergamot to your favorite shampoos, soaps, serums, and cleansers.
- Diffuse Bergamot at home, in the classroom, or while working to create an uplifting, positive environment.
- Add it to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for an uplifting scent and to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a signature perfume by mixing Bergamot with a floral middle note, like Jasmine or Geranium, and a musky base note, like Cedarwood, Patchouli, or Frankincense.