One Purpose’s uplifting floral aroma honours the efforts of artisan women around the world who work to support their families, communities, and in turn break the bounds of poverty.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- This blend’s subtle scent layers and depth enhance your connection to your personal strengths and divine character
- Represents the power of unity and the strength that comes from supporting each other in our purpose
- Use during quiet moments to foster courage and become aware of your life’s purpose, along with the discipline it takes to carry that purpose forward each day
- Its aroma can bring clarity to your spirit and encourage personal awareness when used alongside Present Time, Forgiveness, Inner Child, Harmony and Release essential oil blends.
- One Heart essential oil blend
- Haven Ceramic Diffuser
- V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex
- Diffuse at home to enjoy the enlightening, uplifting aroma
- Apply daily to support your own connection to your unique purpose as you help others find theirs
- Use in massage to support the focus of the treatment
- Use alongside Present Time, Forgiveness, Inner Child, Harmony and Release essential oil blends. The aroma of which can bring clarity to your spirit and encourage personal awareness.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays to application area for up to 24 hours. Not intended for use during pregnancy.
Get To Know
One Purpose™ essential oil blend is to celebrate the strength that comes from working together for a higher goal. Specifically, this blend is dedicated to the women of the world who lift themselves and their families out of poverty with their skilled artisanal work. These inspirational and entrepreneurial women work as Young Living partners, making handcrafted, artisanal jewelry and gifts for Young Living. Since 2017, Young Living orders to these artisan collectives in 10 different countries have provided over 800,000 fair-pay work hours to over 10,000 artisans, who have made nearly 350,000 individual hand-crafted items.
The One Purpose label came about as a collaborative effort between over 20 women who are part of Mabira Collective in Uganda, with the final design created by Diana Laruni, an aspiring young Ugandan artist. While many of these women experienced poverty, lack of education, and abuse in their pasts, they have banded together with the unified purpose of providing a better life for their children. The design is a combination of beads representing their handmade jewelry craft, leaves and water representing the earth from which many of their materials are derived, and a circle representing their circle of women coming together with One Purpose.
One of the Mabira artisans, Eve, used to live on the edge of subsistence and was just one setback away from having nothing. Sometimes she earned enough to provide one meal a day to her three children, but sometimes they went without. All of that changed when she joined Mabira Collective. She learned how to make beautiful jewelry, and, for the first time, was paid what she deserved. “I have three children who are my world,” Eve says. “Before Mabira, I was only able to think about how I could find food for them each day. Now I look to the future and am working to own a home. Because of my hard work, my children have enough to eat and are enjoying going to school.”
For each wholesale purchase of One Purpose, 35 per cent will be donated to The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation to support its efforts to protect and empower the world’s youth. This mission includes helping women break the poverty cycle and achieve financial independence. This assistance will help them to support their families, communities, and break the bounds of poverty.