Stress Away essential oil blend contains a unique combination of Lime essential oil and Vanilla extract. It’s this distinct mix of Vanilla and Lime that gives Stress Away its unique and pleasant aroma, among other benefits. Stress Away also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application; Lavender, with its refreshing and calming scent; and Cedarwood, which features the powerful plant constituent cedrol. These ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique Ecuadorian-sourced essential oil.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Formulated with Lime, Lavender, Cedarwood, and other pure essential oils for a well-rounded and relaxing aroma
- Promotes relaxation and a calming environment
- Can be diffused, applied topically, and used as a personal fragrance
- Has an inviting aroma that helps calm the mind
- Includes ingredients that have the naturally occurring constituents beta-caryophyllene, alpha-humulene, limonene, cedrol, and linalool
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment
- Dewdrop Diffuser
- Relaxation Massage Oil
- Stress Away Roll-On
- Tranquil Roll-On
- Lavender essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Bergamot essential oil
- Orange essential oil
- Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Clarity essential oil blend
- Grounding essential oil blend
- Joy essential oil bend
- Peace & Calming essential oil blend
- Slique Essence
- Bath & Shower Gel Base
- Lavender Hand & Body Lotion
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps promote feelings of relaxation.
- Apply it to your wrists while at work or school to enjoy this blend’s soothing, fresh scent.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
- Wear Stress Away as a personal fragrance.
- Add it to Epsom salt for relaxing bath.
- Add it to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base.
- Turn your home into a vanilla-scented oasis of peace, away from the bustle of the world outside.
- Fill your work space with a sweet, calming aroma that will encourage you to breathe deeply and relax.
- Surround your children with a peaceful aroma to help them settle down for a restful evening.
- Accompany your car or airplane travels with a peaceful, tropical aroma as you prepare for your next great adventure.
- Wrap your bedroom in comfort and calm as you prepare for your nighttime routine.
- Encourage deep, serene thought in your classroom or study space.
Get to Know
- 4 drops Stress Away essential oil
- 3 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 3 drops Citrus Fresh essential oil
- 4 drops Stress Away™ essential oil blend
- 3 drops Christmas Spirit™ essential oil
- 3 drops Peppermint essential oil
7 daily uses for Stress Away
Essential oils for homesickness
5 of the best back-to-school tips for your elementary schooler
7 Tips for Essential Oil Uses for a Balanced Life
Photosensitive Essential Oils: Summer Safety Tips
Powered by oils: Own your day the Young Living way
Reset Your Mindset: Handling the Hustle
Beat the Bedtime Blahs: Seven Tips for a Better Night’s Sleep
7 Helpful Habits for a More Productive You
A Beginner’s Guide to Meditation