Winter Nights Essential Oil
Cozy up your home when the nights grow short and the air grows cold with Young Living’s exclusive Winter Nights essential oil blend! This Young Living signature scent combines the cool, inviting scents of Northern Lights Black Spruce, Peppermint, Cedarwood and Orange. Winter Nights’ aroma invigorates any home, with the electricity of softly falling snow, the peace of crisp midnight air in winter and the warmth of cozy spaces. This blend is a perfect complement for Young Living’s new Winter Nights Foaming Hand Soap and Lotion. And it’s only available for a limited time, so you’ll want to grab a bottle this season before it’s gone!
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Fresh, woodsy aroma
- Young Living signature scent
- Made with pure essential oils
- Uplifting, relaxing, serene aroma
- Uplifting scent to bring sunshine to shorter days
- Invites the peaceful feeling of cozy winter nights into your home
- Use with massage for a relaxing, invigorating experience
- Includes the constituents limonene, beta-himachalane, alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, and bornyl acetate
- Northern Lights Black Spruce†: Invigorating and woodsy aroma that contains the constituent alpha-pinene
- Cedarwood†: Earthy and inviting scent relaxes the senses and contains the constituent alpha-himachalene
- Orange†: Sparkling aroma elevates the deep, coniferous oils and contains the constituent limonene
- Peppermint†: Tingly and uplifting like freshly fallen snow, cools with the constituent menthol
- †100% pure, Seed to Seal®-certified essential oils
†100% pure, Seed to Seal-certified essential oil
Aromatic: Diffuser up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.