Steam distilled from the flowering plants in Spain, thyme has a spicy, warm, herbaceous aroma that is both powerful and penetrating.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
Be sure to follow label instructions