Combining state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology and traditional Chinese craftsmanship, the Young Living® Rainstone™ Diffuser provides a balanced convergence of the grounding element of earth with the enveloping and soothing powers of essential oil-infused mist.
Created with an exquisite and rare purple clay found only in a small region of China, each Rainstone Diffuser is handmade using ancient craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation for more than 1,000 years. Each Rainstone takes 4-5 hours and dozens of hand-produced manufacturing steps to create-a skill set that requires at least three years of experience for each technician to perfect.
Young Living’s Rainstone has a robust feature set including:
The Rainstone’s elegant design and handcrafted artistry make it an exquisite piece of art to complement any décor and transform any space into an inviting, aroma-filled atmosphere.
The Rainstone Diffuser comes with one of our most popular blends, a complimentary Thieves™ 5 ml.
Included: 1 Rainstone Diffuser, 1 water cup, 1 remote control, 1 cleaning brush, 1 power adaptor, 1 Thieves 5 ml
Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 6.69 in. (12.8 x 12.8 x 17 cm)
1. Fill the included water cup with room-temperature tap or mineral water. (Do not use purified or distilled water or the diffuser may not generate mist.)
2. Add 8–10 drops of your favorite essential oil into the water cup.
3. Remove the lid from the diffuser.
4. Pull the ventilation hole switch up to close it so water does not get into the internal electronics.
5. Pour the water and essential oil mixture into the water reservoir. Continue filling with water until the water level reaches, but does not exceed, the red water fill line. (If water exceeds the red water fill line, the diffuser may not generate mist.)
6. Push the ventilation hole switch down to open it.
7. Place the lid back on the diffuser.
8. Plug the power line plug into the power adaptor input on the diffuser base.
9. Plug the adaptor plug into a power socket.
10. Press the remote control “ON/OFF (8H)” button to turn on the diffuser, LED light (alternating blue, yellow, and purple), and the ionizer with automatic shut off after 8 hours or adjust settings as desired. (The remote control should be used within 26 feet of the diffuser.)
11. The diffuser will run until the selected automatic shut-off time or until the water reservoir is empty.