Enjoy a nutritious gift from nature—Young Living’s Organic Dried Wolfberries. These sweet, yet slightly tart berries are easy to incorporate into your daily diet.
This exotic fruit is touted around the world for its taste and nutrients. In addition to offering your taste buds a burst of flavour, these versatile, nutrient-packed Organic Dried Wolfberries are wonderful in baked goods, cereal, salad, trail mix and so much more. Experiment with recipes and keep a bag on hand for a nutritious treat on the go.
How to use Organic Dried Wolfberries:
- Use whole organic dried wolfberries as a snack for growing children.
- Top yogurt, oatmeal or cereal with wolfberries for a wholesome breakfast for all ages.
- Include wolfberries in your homemade granola or trail mix for a nourishing snack on a hike, at school, or at home.
- Add them to your favourite muffin, pancake, or bread recipes and in any recipe using dried fruit.
- Toss with leafy greens, shaved or crumbled cheese, and vinaigrette for an exotic gourmet salad.
- Make Wolfberry Tea by bringing 8 ounces of water to a boil. Let cool for 3 ½ minutes. Line bottom of cup or mug with Organic Dried Wolfberries and add water. Steep for 5 minutes and stir before drinking. Once you have finished your tea, don’t forget to enjoy the hydrated wolfberries.
- Satisfy a sweet craving by making chocolate wolfberry bark. Melt 200 g of dark chocolate. Add a dash of vanilla, coconut flakes, your favourite nuts or seeds (pistachios, almonds, sunflower seeds) and some wolfberries. Stir and spread on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm, break into pieces and enjoy.
- Add organic dried wolfberries to a smoothie. Here’s one to try: Combine ½ banana, 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of almond milk, 3 tbsp. coconut and 2 tbsp. of Organic Dried Wolfberries. Blend it up and savour the flavour.