Enjoy a nutritious gift from nature—Young Living’s Organic Dried Wolfberries. These sweet, yet slightly tart berries are easy to incorporate into your daily diet.
This exotic fruit is touted around the world for its taste and nutrients. In addition to offering your taste buds a burst of flavour, these versatile, nutrient-packed Organic Dried Wolfberries are wonderful in baked goods, cereal, salad, trail mix and so much more. Experiment with recipes and keep a bag on hand for a nutritious treat on the go.
How to use Organic Dried Wolfberries:
- Use whole organic dried wolfberries as a snack for growing children.
- Top yogurt, oatmeal or cereal with wolfberries for a wholesome breakfast for all ages.
- Include wolfberries in your homemade granola or trail mix for a nourishing snack on a hike, at school, or at home.
- Add them to your favourite muffin, pancake, or bread recipes and in any recipe using dried fruit.
- Toss with leafy greens, shaved or crumbled cheese, and vinaigrette for an exotic gourmet salad.
- Make Wolfberry Tea by bringing 8 ounces of water to a boil. Let cool for 3 ½ minutes. Line bottom of cup or mug with Organic Dried Wolfberries and add water. Steep for 5 minutes and stir before drinking. Once you have finished your tea, don’t forget to enjoy the hydrated wolfberries.
- Satisfy a sweet craving by making chocolate wolfberry bark. Melt 200 g of dark chocolate. Add a dash of vanilla, coconut flakes, your favourite nuts or seeds (pistachios, almonds, sunflower seeds) and some wolfberries. Stir and spread on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm, break into pieces and enjoy.
- Add organic dried wolfberries to a smoothie. Here’s one to try: Combine ½ banana, 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of almond milk, 3 tbsp. coconut and 2 tbsp. of Organic Dried Wolfberries. Blend it up and savour the flavour.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.