Use Young Living Lavender Plus essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) to create elegant dishes that will impress your family and friends. The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavour that pairs well with both rich and light foods. Use Lavender Plus essential oil to conveniently add this delightful flavour to your meals.
Although more popular with sweeter recipes, Lavender Plus oil’s benefits extend to savory dishes as well. In fact, lavender is sometimes included in the famous Herbes de Provence along with spices such as marjoram, thyme, oregano and rosemary. Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb or even potatoes.
Just a hint can enhance the flavour of your entire recipe. To avoid overwhelming your food, start small. Try dipping a toothpick in your oil and then swirling the toothpick in your food preparations.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How to Use
- Make homemade fruit jams infused with Lavender Plus essential oil. Try mixing it with blueberry, apricot, raspberry or peach jams and jellies.
- Combine Lavender Plus’ earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavours. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
- Complement dairy with Lavender Plus in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream, meringue or whipped cream recipes.
- Balance Lavender Plus in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary and oregano.
Be sure to check out our blog for more tips and recipes on cooking with essential oils.