More than just an aroma diffuser, Young Living's Dewdrop™ Home Diffuser also functions as a humidifier and atomizer in one simple-to-use product. Inspired by the purity and elegance of a drop of morning dew, the Dewdrop™ Diffuser's design reflects Young Living's dedication to providing high-quality essential oils. Custom designed with up to four hours of continuous diffusion, automatic shut-off, and ambient light control, the Dewdrop™ Home Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere.
The Dewdrop Home Diffuser comes with 5 ml Lavender and 5 ml Purification essential oil.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
- Remove both outer and inner lids.
- Add water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the red water fill line marker.
- Add 5-8 drops of essential oil.
- Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the outer lid to the notch on the base.
- Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
- Press the on/off button to switch on.
- The unit should be producing mist and the LED light should be on.