Cedarwood has a warm cedar aroma. It is relaxing and soothing when used for massage. Cedarwood has a long history of use as a beneficial ingredient in cosmetic preparations for oily skin.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils.
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough