Though Blue Tansy essential oil, Tanacetum annuum, is harvested from tiny yellow flowers in the chamomile family, the naturally occurring constituent chamazulene turns the powerfully pure essential oil a beautifully rich blue color during the steam distillation process. Native to Morocco, blue tansy is a rare botanical that is most commonly known for its use in high-end, luxury beauty products.
For years Young Living members have enjoyed the benefits of Blue Tansy essential oil in some of our most popular blends, including Valor® and Peace & Calming®. Now Blue Tansy is available as a single oil for you to diffuse, apply topically, and share!
- Try diffusing Blue Tansy along or with Lemon, Orange, Bergamot and Jasmine for an uplifting and calming diffuser blend.
- Create your own beauty roll-on with Blue Tansy, Lavender, Tea Tree and a carrier oil.*
- Diffuse this sweet, floral fragrance by itself to create an inviting, uplifting scent throughout your home.
- Enhance your favourite moisturizer by adding Blue Tansy and applying it topically to help soothe and moisturize the skin.*
- Enjoy a relaxing massage with Wintergreen, Cypress, Blue Tansy and a carrier oil.*
- Sit back and relish in much-needed bubble bath with Lavender, Blue Tansy and Epsom Salt.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area.
*Due to Blue Tansy’s deep color, it has the potential to stain skin, clothing, surfaces and diffusers. To avoid staining, dilute with a moisturizer or carrier oil. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use during pregnancy.