Black pepper is one of the most popular spices in the world. From appetizers to entrees, its distinctive flavour makes it a common addition to a variety of recipes. This cherished seasoning has always been salt’s sidekick, but it’s time to let it step into the spotlight. Give your pepper shaker a rest and replace it with a bottle of Black Pepper+.
When a dish calls for ground black pepper, replace it with Black Pepper+ essential oil. It will add a delicious peppery taste to your favourite soups, rubs, or marinade recipes. This spicy essential oil will quickly become a kitchen staple that you’ll want to keep close at hand for all types of dishes.
- Use in marinades and rubs for pork, beef, poultry, or seafood, or add to roasted vegetables or homemade salad dressings.
- Add to a Salsa Fresca or guacamole for a quick way to spice up Mexican favourites.
- Use to flavour pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, and deli salads.
- Use a drop of Black Pepper+ to spice up your homemade gravy recipe.
- Make your own creamy coleslaw by mixing the following ingredients in a small bowl: - ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt - 3 tbsp. honey - 3-3 ½ tbsp. apple cider vinegar - 1 tsp of Himalayan sea salt - 3 drops of Black Pepper+ essential oil Pour dressing over a 16 oz. package premade coleslaw or shredded cabbage. Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out our blog for more tips and recipes on cooking with essential oils.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
Add 1-2 drops to your favourite recipe or drink.