Host Name: Carla Green
Location: Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre
Are you ready to unlock your infinite potential?
If you want to...
• Address the resistance that may be keeping you stuck.
• Identify the underlying sabotage & fear that causes shame, anxiety, depression, emptiness and relationship problems.
• Eliminate the fears of rejections, judgment, loneliness & failure.
• Move beyond self-judgment into self-compassion.
• Discover why you have more power than you realize to heal your own pain, even if you feel like you’ve tried everything.
• Eliminate false beliefs about yourself & others.
• Utilize tools for managing stress so you can find more joy in each day.
Register today by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or check out upcoming event's from host- Carla Green here.
Highest Potential Academy
Host Name: Sheila Sherman
Location: Blackfoot Inn
Dedicated to developing the skills for achieving your true potential, the faculty members of the Highest Potential Academy will help you change the outcome of your life, your relationships, and your business in this one day event. Join us from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM for training from Marcella Vonn Harting PhD, Robert Tennyson Stevens, Ryan Daley, Dallas Harting and Luke Langsweirdt. Learn from the masters the art of rapport building, conscious language, face reading, building team systems, and leadership development towards taking your business to the next level of success!