Rosemary essential oil is steam distilled from a perennial shrub with needle-like leaves that can remain evergreen in warmer climates. The botanical, which is part of the mint family, is native to Mediterranean regions and has blue or purple flowers that give it an understated beauty. The familiar scent of Rosemary essential oil—as well as its robust, herbaceous aroma—has made it popular in aromatic and personal care products.
Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energising environment and promote a sense of clarity. In fact, you can find this powerful oil in Young Living’s Thieves® and En-R-Gee™ blends.
Rosemary is also a flavourful herb that’s celebrated for its role in the culinary world, especially in Italian dishes. Rosemary essential oil lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to every dish it’s featured in, making it perfect for many savoury recipes.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energising environment and promote a sense of clarity
- Lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to all dishes
- Thieves essential oil blend
- En-R-Gee essential oil blend
- Clarity essential oil blend
- Juvaflex essential oil blend
- Melrose essential oil blend
- Purification essential oil blend
- Lemon essential oil
- Thyme essential oil
- Thieves essential oil blend
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Desert Mist Diffuser
- Combine 1 drop Rosemary with 4 drops V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
- Stir in a few drops to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavour.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary essential oil in your favourite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop to marinades and salad dressings for an extra dose of flavour.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary essential oil for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energising aroma.
- Diffuse Rosemary in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Add to food or drink recipes to create another layer of flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.