ComforCleanse® is an effective combination of herbs and essential oils that aids in the treatment and relief of constipation.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. VITAMIN AND MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT REPLACE A BALANCED DIET. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIT TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Can be used as a laxative
- Helps relieve constipation
- Has a cleansing action on the intestines & bowels
- Balance Complete
- Mineral Essence
- Slique Tea
- Cascara sagrada stem bark
- Psyllium husk
- Echinacea powder
- Copaiba essential oil
- Ginger essential oil
- Tangerine essential oil
- Anise essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- German Chamomile essential oil
- This product contains Cascara sagrada (Rhamnus purshianus) bark and may produce a laxative effect.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Not for long-term use, do not exceed 2 weeks.
- Not to be used as a weight loss product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.