Slique Tea features an exquisite blend of jade oolong tea leaves, delicious cacao powder, cinnamon bark, flavourful ground nutmeg and pure, proprietary vanilla essence.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Provides a natural energy boost
- Contains natural tea antioxidants
- Slique™ Tea contains flavonoids, which are found in tea, cacao, fruits and vegetables.
- L-theanine is a free amino acid found almost exclusively in tea plants.
- Slique™ Tea contains inulin fibre.
- Slique™ Tea leaves are non-fluoridated.
- Slique™ Tea contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Cacao powder, cinnamon bark, nutmeg, vanilla essence
- Two premium varieties of jade oolong tea leaves
- Natural stevia extract
- Slique Bars
- Slique Essence
- Slique Challenge Kit
- NingXia Dried Wolfberries
- Adults looking for a guilt-free alternative to sugar-laden snacks and beverages.
- Adults wanting a rejuvenating beverage full of antioxidants, catechins and tannins.
- Bring 250 ml of water to a rolling boil, let cool for three and a half minutes. Place one pouch in a cup, mug or filter and add water. Leave to infuse for at least three minutes.
- Use daily before and after workouts, with meals, or any time you need a natural boost.
- Add your favourite Young Living culinary essential oils as desired.
- Delicious served hot or cold, Slique™ Tea is a guilt-free staple.
- Contains naturally occurring tea caffeine.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Not recommended for children.
- Consume as infused tea only - do not use leaves for direct internal use.