This April Fool’s Day we want to have a little fun. We’re not talking about whoopee cushions or rude awakenings—though you’re welcome to do that at home. Instead, we’re recruiting your creativity to create some memes to make your fellow essential oil enthusiasts laugh out loud.
Unsure what a meme is or need a place to start? We’ve got some examples ready for you. Basically, we just want you to put a humorous spin on images like the ones we’ve shared below. After you’ve submitted your work, we’ll post the best submissions on our blog, so members can vote for their favorites.
Of course, we want to reward our winners with more than just bragging rights. Our first-place winner will receive a Rainstone™ Diffuser and Lavender Essential Oil, our second-place winner will get a Home Diffuser and Lavender essential oil, and our third-place winner with get an Orb™ Diffuser and Lavender essential oil.
Ready to get going? Follow these steps, read the rules, and write your best memes!
- Follow us on Facebook by clicking here: Facebook.com/YoungLiving/
- Create a Young Living-themed meme using your own pictures or by using a meme generator.
- Submit your meme to email@example.com for a chance to win one of three fantastic prizes.*
- First place: A Rainstone Diffuser and bottle of Lavender oil
- Second place: A Home Diffuser and bottle of Lavender oil
- Third place: An Orb Diffuser and bottle of Lavender oil
Remember, any memes with unapproved claims, disparaging comments toward competitors, etc., will not be judged.
- Submissions will be accepted until March 30 at 11:59 p.m., MT. After this time, submissions will no longer be accepted. The top submissions will be posted on the blog shortly thereafter and placed to a vote by all our social followers. The deadline to vote is April 7 at 11:59 p.m., MT. The first-, second-, and third-place winners will be announced on the blog on Friday, April 8.
- Check out our examples below!
Good luck and have fun!
*By submitting your meme to Young Living Essential Oils, LC (“Young Living”) you (“Entrant”) grant Young Living a worldwide right and license to use the Entrant’s meme, name, image, photograph, likeness, characterization, endorsement, visual and audio representation of the Entrant’s attributes (“Entrant’s Attributes”) in connection with the advertising, sale, and promotion of Young Living’s products, programs, and business opportunity, including but not limited to use of the Entrant’s Attributes on Young Living’s website, social media sites, audio/visual presentations, brochures, and other promotional materials. Additionally, the Entrant understands that, although Young Living will endeavor to use the Entrant’s Attributes in accordance with standards of good judgment, Young Living cannot warrant or guarantee that any further dissemination of the Entrant’s Attributes will be subject to Young Living’s supervision or control. Accordingly, the Entrant releases Young Living from any and all liability related to the dissemination, reproduction, distribution, and/or display of the Entrant’s Attributes in print or any and all other media and any alteration, distortion, or illusionary effect of the Entrant’s Attributes, whether intentional or otherwise, in connection with said use. Click here for official rules.