Many children are wrapping up the school year and heading into summer break this week. Keep your little ones’ minds inspired and active by helping them make this fun, kid-friendly DIY to break up summer boredom and boost creative play.
With only two ingredients, our essential oil-infused, two-ingredient play dough may be our easiest DIY yet! Grab your kids and a mixing bowl to make this fragrant, ultra-soft dough that will keep them busy for hours!
2 cups cornstarch
- Place the cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Mix in the KidScents Lotion or Lavender Conditioner with clean hands until it holds together and becomes very smooth.
- Add more of either cornstarch or your choice of KidScents Lotion or Lavender Conditioner to adjust the consistency as needed.
- Kids can press the dough into molds, roll it out and cut it with cookie cutters, or sculpt it into any shape they can imagine!
- Store in an airtight container when not in use.
What fun activities are you going to enjoy with your kids during this summer break? Let us know in the comments