To add bright, dynamic flavour to many dishes, Lemon Plus is the perfect oil. Its versatility in sweet and savoury recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world. Use Young Living’s Lemon Plus essential oil food supplement to add flavour to savoury foods like fish and chicken or sweet foods like pastries and cakes.
Lemon Plus oil has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon Plus for a convenient way to use this great flavour. Start small with a single drop of oil.Primary Benefits:
- Soothing for mouth and throat
- Reliefs in case of tickle and the throat and Pharynx
- Soothing and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available for registered Brand Partners. Please enroll or login to the Virtual Office to purchase.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How To Use
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries
- Combine with savoury foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad
Put 2 drops in a neutral base. Take 3 times daily.
Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil