We’re so excited to finally bring you Neroli, a highly desired essential oil to be used from head to toe. Extracted from bitter orange blossoms, Neroli has an exotic, citrusy, floral scent. Perfect for times of busyness and challenge it delivers a scent which is encouraging and grounding. Lovely to use in meditation and massage when you need time out of your regular routine to find joy. Did you know, Neroli is said to have been loved by Italian Renaissance artist Leonardo Da Vinci for inspiring his work?
- Perfect in massage
- Easy to blend
- Grounding and encouraging
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available for registered Brand Partners. Please enroll or login to the Virtual Office to purchase.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
How To Use
- Massage: Create your own blend and apply to the soles of your feet.
- Inhale: Create stillness and stay in the moment.
- Beauty: Add to your lotion to enhance your skin.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Citrus aurantium amara* (Bitter orange) flower oil. May contain: Citral**, Farnesol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil
**Natural constituents of essential oils