Thieves® Kitchen & Bath Scrub is a natural, mineral-based formula that tackles tough messes of built-up grease, dirt and residue without the synthetic shortcuts of chlorine or other harsh chemicals, keeping it gentle for surfaces used by the whole family. Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub gains its tough scrubbing power from nepheline syenite, a mineral we obtain from responsibly mined sources in Ontario, Canada; baking soda to gently absorb odours; sodium percarbonate, which releases oxygen when combined with water, providing a powerful boost of cleaning power against tough stains; and Young Living’s signature Thieves blend. Tough on messes and safe for your family, Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub is the hardest-working cleaner in your cabinet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
This chlorine-free, all-purpose cleaner is safe for use on porcelain, ceramic, copper alloys, fiberglass, Corian, bronze and chrome. That means you can use it to:
- Naturally tackle soap scum, built-up grease, grime and hard-water stains in the kitchen and bathroom
- Clean grills and barbecues after picnics
- Easily clean cookware, stove cooktops, countertops, tile, grout, bathtubs, faucets, toilets, backsplashes, barbecue grills, outdoor patio furniture and exteriors without scratching
- Remove grease, dirt, grime, residue and tough stains from most surfaces without harsh chemical smells or residue.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. It’s recommended to avoid contact with skin by using gloves when cleaning. If contact accidentally occurs, wash off with water and gentle soap. Avoid getting this product into mucous membranes.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
As you jump into cleaning, here’s how to make Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub the star of the show! Simply sprinkle it onto a wet surface and rub it with a cloth or sponge, then rinse for a sparkling clean.
- Sprinkle Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub onto a wet surface or sponge. Rub the surface with a cloth or sponge for a sparkling clean, then rinse.
- Use it to naturally tackle soap scum, built-up grease and grime and hard-water stains in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Keep it on hand for cleaning grills and barbecues after picnics.
Note: Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub is a mildly abrasive cleaner. Do not use it on surfaces that the manufacturer states should not be cleaned with abrasive cleaners. Always test a small hidden area first. Do not use on windows, mirrors, polished stone or surfaces that are lacquered or painted. When cleaning brushed-metal surfaces, always rub in the direction of the brush lines. It is not intended for use on brushed/polished stainless steel appliances.
Nepheline syenite, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium percarbonate, Citric acid, Alkyl polyglucoside, Sodium acetate anhydrous, Thieves essential oil blend (Eugenia caryophyllus [Clove] bud oil, Citrus limon [Lemon] peel oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum [Cinnamon] bark oil, Eucalyptus radiata leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis [Rosemary] leaf oil)