Infuse the sweet freshness of Rosemary into your dishes using Rosemary+ food flavouring. Derived from the popular herb, Rosemary+ is a kitchen staple and the ideal addition to homemade breads, pizza, chicken and roasted vegetable dishes. It has a pure, uplifting aroma and exceptional flavour that makes it a key ingredient in many cuisines, particularly Italian.
Young Living’s Rosemary+ food flavouring has a unique herbaceous taste, making it perfect for many savoury dishes. You can replace dried rosemary with just a single drop of this delicious oil in your favourite recipes. You’ll get a brighter flavour than dried herbs without having to keep fresh herbs on hand.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
- Combine 1 drop of Rosemary+ to a cup of olive oil and brush it on chicken and other meats before grilling.
- Replace dried rosemary with a drop of Rosemary+ and enjoy it on vegetables or in a stir fry to enhance the flavour.
- Add a little Rosemary+ to your spaghetti sauce for an authentic Italian taste.
- Use it in salad dressings or vinaigrettes.
- Blend a drop of Rosemary+ into soft goat cheese.
- Create a restaurant-worthy bread dip that will impress your family and friends: Combine extra virgin olive oil, a few teaspoons of minced garlic, a little salt and a few drops of Rosemary Plus in a bowl. Add a generous splash of balsamic vinegar. Dip your favourite fresh Italian bread into it and enjoy.
Be sure to check out our blog for more tips and recipes on cooking with essential oils.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)† leaf oil
†100% pure, YLTG essential oil