Master Formula is a full spectrum, multi-vitamin and multi-mineral complex that helps support general health and well-being. By utilizing a Synergistic Suspension Isolation process – SSI Technology – ingredients are delivered in three distinct delivery forms, each chosen for their complimentary properties. Collectively, these ingredients provide a premium, synergistic complex to support your body.
Each pre-packaged sachet contains 1 liquid capsule, 1 caplet, and 2 capsules. The ideal mix of vitamins and minerals for adults, this high-quality complex is the perfect combination of multi-nutrients that support biological functions, playing a key role in the maintenance of good health.
The benefits of Master Formula are all-encompassing. It helps support a healthy immune system, maintains healthy bones, hair, nails and skin, while having a positive effect on energy metabolism, tissue formation, blood cell maintenance, cognitive function, muscle formation and so much more.
The benefits of Master Formula include:
- Excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants—all factors in the maintenance of good health, normal growth and development.
- Helps with the formation and proper function of red blood cells
- Helps to reduce fatigue caused by iron deficiency anemia, while also helping to maintain normal iron transport in the body.
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation, and normal function of the immune system.
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail, mucous membranes and/or skin.
- Helps to maintain cognitive functions, electrolyte balance and normal thyroid gland function.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, gums and teeth.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle formation (including the heart muscle).
- Supports liver function, wound healing, the absorption of calcium and phosphorous.
- Helps to prevent Biotin, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin D3 and chromium deficiencies.
- Contains calcium (Vitamin D) which, along with a healthy diet and physical activity, may help prevent bone loss/osteoporosis in later life.
- Ingredients help fight and protect the cell damage caused by free radicals.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
Adults: Take 1 packet (2 Capsules, 1 Tablet, 1 liquid filed Capsule) daily with water and food a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult product label.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight
Be sure to follow label instructions. Click here to view Master Formula label.