Fresh and citrusy, Lemongrass+ food flavouring adds a bright herbaceous lemon flavour to many recipes. A popular herb in Southeast Asia, Lemongrass offers instant zing to a number of foods and beverages. Young Living’s Lemongrass+ food flavouring enhances many dishes and complements a variety of cuisines.
Fragrant and light, Lemongrass+ is the ideal addition to your favourite recipes, lending authentic flavour to Asian-inspired dishes. It pairs beautifully with chicken and is especially tasty in soup and noodle recipes. Adding just a few drops to your culinary creations is the perfect way to add a zip of citrus and take your dishes to the next level.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How to Use
- Add freshness to soups by dipping a toothpick into Lemongrass+ and swirling the toothpick in the soup.
- Add a drop of Lemongrass+ to olive oil for a bright and tasty dressing on salad, or as a marinade for chicken.
- Stay hydrated. Place a drop or two of Lemongrass+ in your water bottle or add it to iced tea for a refreshing burst of lemon. For a warm and soothing beverage, add a drop or two of Lemongrass+ to hot tea.
- Make your own Hummus: Rinse and drain two 15-ounce (425g) cans of chickpeas and add to a food processor. While the processor is running, add 2 small cloves of garlic. Once minced, add 1/3 cup of tahini and a dash of sea salt. Add 1 drop of Lemongrass+ and process until combined. Add more Lemongrass+ as desired. Add 4-6 tablespoons of water until desired consistency is reached. Process until smooth. Serve with a bit of olive oil, parsley and paprika on top.
Be sure to check out our blog for more tips and recipes on cooking with essential oils.