Featuring an empowering aroma and skin-soothing ingredients, Valor
Deodorant has the ability to inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria,
so you can power through your day with confidence.
Formulated with sunflower seed wax instead of beeswax, Valor Deodorant is vegan friendly. The sunflower wax base also improves the deodorant’s structural integrity by reducing tackiness for a higher-quality stick.
Top notes of Black Spruce and Blue Tansy essential oils blended with the subtle notes of Frankincense essential oil provide a motivating, woodsy scent, while skin-soothing mango and cocoa butters help condition and keep your pits fresh. Plus, coconut oil and sunflower seed oil provide extra skin-nourishing benefits.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Fights odour without disturbing normal perspiration
- Features plant-derived deodorising technology that is clinically
proven to inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria
- Formulated to support a healthy microbiome of the underarm
- Aluminium free
- Contains skin-soothing and skin-conditioning ingredients
- Made with Black Spruce, Blue Tansy and Frankincense premium essential oils
- Has a woodsy, floral scent
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, talc, alcohol, mineral oil, synthetic perfumes or dyes, artificial colours, fragrances and preservatives
- alor Deodorant fights underarm odour and absorbs underarm moisture.
- Coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, cocoa butter and mango butter soothe and condition skin
- Formula is vegan friendly and aluminium free
† 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oil
This will be a completely new base for Meadow Mist Deodorant, since it launched originally in the AromaGuard™ Deodorant base. The new base contains our plant-derived deodorising technology, which is clinically shown to inhibit growth of odour-causing bacteria.