ComforCleanse Capsules - 150 ct
ComforCleanse™ is an effective laxative that aids in the relief of constipation and helps reduce the occurrence of constipation. It effectively combines healthy fibre, minerals, herbs and essential oils to cleanse and balance. Conveniently packaged in capsule form, ComforCleanse also contains Cascara sagrada bark and psyllium.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. REFER TO THE HEALTH WARNINGS BELOW.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Rhamnus purshianus (Cascara sagrada) stem bark extract - 112.3 mg (Equivalent Rhamnus purshianus dry stem bark - 898.4)
- Psyllium husk powder - 76 mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) seed powder - 84.9 mg
- Burdock root powder - 64.9 mg
- Allium sativum (Garlic) clove powder - 64.9 mg
- Berberis vulgaris (barberry) root bark powder - 64.9 mg
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) herb top powder - 54.9 mg
- Rheum palmatum (Turkey rhubarb) root extract - 38.7 mg (Equivalent Rheum palmatum dry root - 212.85)
- Ferula assa-foetida sap resin powder - 32.5 mg
- Pectin - 32.4 mg
- Copaiba reticulata (Copaiba) gum/resin essential oil - 420 mcg
- Zingiber officinal (Ginger) root essential oil 50 mcg
- Citrus reticulata (Tangerine) fruit essential oil - 5.5 mcg
- Pimpinella anisum (Anise) seed essential oil - 101 mcg
- Mentha x piperita (Peppermint) herb top essential oil - 101 mcg
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf essential oil - 93 mcg
- Chamomilla recutita (German chamomile) flower oil - 47 mcg
- Vegan-friendly formula
- Contains Cascara sagrada (Frangula purshiana) bark traditionally used as a stimulant laxative
- Decrease and relieve constipation
- Can be used as a laxative
- Helps reduce occurrence of constipation
- Promotes bowel evacuation
- Improves bowel waste elimination
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains Cascara sagrada (Rhamnus purshianus) bark and may produce a laxative effect.
- Read and follow directions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Not for long-term use; do not exceed 2 weeks.
- Not to be used as a weight-loss product.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Do not use while breastfeeding, if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet .
Frequently Asked Questions
Native to westen North America, Cascara sagrada is a species of buckthrow that grows up to an impressive height of 15 metres.
Yes, ComforCleanse is both vegetarian and vegan friendly.