Black Seed Oil was traditionally used in Middle Eastern herbal medicine to maintain and support a healthy immune system function. This vegan supplement also acts as an antioxidant to reduce the formation of free radicals in the body and helps maintain healthy blood sugar.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. REFER TO THE HEALTH WARNINGS BELOW.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar
- Supports immune system health
- Maintains a healthy immune system function
- Peppery, oregano-like flavour
- Contains essential fatty acids, antioxidant properties, vitamins and trace minerals.
- Composed of unsaturated fats including linoleic and oleic acid.
- 100% Nigella sativa (Black seed) Oil
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet.
Get to Know
Harvested and cold-pressed from the tiny black seeds of the Nigella sativa plant to help maintain the chemical composition of the oil, Black Seed Oil is known as “The Seed of the Blessing” or habbatus sauda in the Middle East. It has been used in a variety of ways dating back for more than 3,000 years and was even found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs.