Add a little extra something to your Latin American and South Asian recipes with a drop or two of Cilantro’s green, crisp, piquant flavour. Unlike its counterpart Coriander, Cilantro has a fragrant, citrusy aroma that is uplifting when diffused.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Add 1 drop of Cilantro and 1 drop of Lime to your favourite salsa or guacamole recipe.
- Add to soups, curries, dips, dressings, sauces, and marinades for a delicious flavour boost.
- Diffuse a few drops for an uplifting atmosphere.
- Substitute fresh cilantro with Cilantro essential oil in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea or smoothies.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil