Like a breath of fresh air, Xiang Mao opens up with zesty fresh notes, stimulating the mind, body and soul. Known in Taiwan as “the aromatic grass of rapid enlightenment,” this oil is distilled and is a traditional ingredient in perfumery. Inspired by nature, this bright and vivacious offering is perfect for using as a daily perfume. You may like to add a few drops into a spray bottle filled with water, infusing your space with sunny scents.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
How To Use
- Inhale: Gently breathe in this energising scent.
- Beauty: Add a few drops to your body wash for a morning fresh feeling.
- Bathing: Add 6-8 drops into a hot bath, enjoying zesty fresh notes.
- Massage: Add a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, for an enlivening massage.
- Perfume: Blends well with Peppermint, Ylang Ylang or Eucalyptus.
Xiang Mao (Cymbopogon citratus)* leaf oil.
May contain: Citral**, Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.