Smell delicious with this herbal spicy aroma. Oregano is part of the mint family and is distilled from leaves and flowering tops, for a potent top note, often infused in smoky perfumes. Soothing and stimulating, the warm oil was used during ancient Roman and Greek wedding ceremonies. Traditionally the bride and groom were crowned in Oregano to symbolise prosperity and longevity. Ideal for all skin types, particularly sensitive skin. Blends beautifully with Lemon, Patchouli and Sandalwood.
- Herbal and spicy scent.
- Stimulating and soothing.
- Add to your shampoo for a herbaceous infusion.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available for registered Brand Partners. Please enroll or login to the Virtual Office to purchase.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Inhale deeply as part of your morning mantra routine. Blend with Lemon, Patchouli or Sandalwood for a refreshing infusion.
- Beauty: Add a few drops into your shampoo for a cleansed and nourished hair and scalp.
- Bathing: Run a warm bath, adding 6-8 drops, blending in with your favourite oils for a skin-loving treat.
- Massage: Dilute few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, massaging into neck, shoulders and back.
- Perfume: Apply to pulse points for a delicious and enticing aroma.
Oregano (Origanum vulgare)* oil.
May contain: Benzyl alcohol**, Benzyl benzoate**, Benzyl salicylate**, Citral**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.